Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Linking Social Media Venus Together

How can I link different social media together to make my life easier?


There are many ways to make your life easier when it comes to Social Media, and new ways are being developed every day. The one that I like to use is a combination of Facebook, Blogger, and Twitter.

Whenever I Tweet on Twitter, the message automatically gets posted as my status in Facebook. In addition, whenever I post a blog to Blogger, it gets posted to my Wall on Facebook. In fact, this post will go onto my Facebook Wall.


To link your Blog to Facebook, follow these steps: http://buzz.blogger.com/2009/02/facebook-your-blog.html (Just a correction on the instructions in this video: The Application Settings are now at the top, right-hand corner of Facebook under Account).
You can also find instructions for these tasks and others in the FaceBook Help Center.

No comments: